Student Chapter of the American Veterinary Medical Association Bookstore
The SCAVMA Store is located on the first floor of McCoy Hall
Store Hours - Spring Semester 2014
Monday 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
P.O. Box 242
Pullman, WA 99163
Find us on Facebook!
The SCAVMA Store is a non-profit business that is operated and owned solely by veterinary students at Washington State University. The Student Chapter of the American Veterinary Medical Association (SCAVMA) Executive Board at Washington State University - College of Veterinary Medicine and the SCAVMA Store Committee oversee the general activities. The assistant manager is selected from a pool of qualified applicants by the current manager and the presiding president of SCAVMA. They begin employment in April of the first year of veterinary school and are promoted to manager in April of the second year and serve until April of the junior year.
The store is typically open two days during the academic week and every Saturday. The store is open all summer long - at least three days a week and Saturdays.
Students at Washington State University who are members of SCAVMA receive a 10% discount on all purchases (excluding dog food) from the store. Recent WSU-CVM graduates who were members during their fourth year continue to receive this discount for one year following graduation.
The primary mission of the SCAVMA Store is to offer books, instruments, promotional materials, and supplies at a reduced cost to students. All profits from the store are returned to the students in many forms. These include, but are not limited to, guest speakers, travel grants, scholarships and travel to the annual SAVMA Symposium.
Most of our customers are veterinary students at Washington State. We cannot sell textbooks other than to veterinary students but visit our Facebook page for CVM branded clothing and merchandise.
Equipment for Veterinary Students
Instruments available for Freshman Anatomy and Junior Surgery
- Scalpels and blades
- Gloves; sterile and exam
- Hoof picks
- digital thermometers
- reflex hammers
- necropsy knives
- dog leads
- penlights, etc
Stethoscopes and Accessories
- Littman Stethoscopes: Master Classic, 32-Navy
- Classic II Pediatric: Black, Red, Caribbean Blue, Raspberry
- Classic II Infant: Black, Red, Caribbean Blue, Raspberry
- Master Classic II: Black, Burgundy, Navy, Hunter
- Master Cardiology II: Black, Burgundy, Navy, Hunter
- Classic II SE: Black, Grey, Navy, Caribbean Blue, Hunter, Purple, Burgundy, Magenta
- Cardiology III: Black, Burgundy, Navy, Hunter
- ID Tags
- Ear Tips: Soft (S and L), Firm (S and L)
Posters (Laminated) $15.00; (Non-laminated) $7.00
- Feline Skeletal Anatomy
- Canine Skeletal Anatomy
- Canine Muscular Anatomy
- Canine Internal Anatomy Equine Skeletal Anatomy
- Also, New Acupressure Posters available for $16.00
- Canine, Feline, and Equine Acupressure Charts (Laminated)