CVM Distinguished Veterinary Alumni Award
For Excellence in Practice and Excellence in Research and Teaching
Alumni Award Nominations are due September 1, 2014
Any veterinarian who has been in possession of a DVM degree from Washington
State University for more than five years is eligible for nomination in
either of the following two categories:
- Excellence in Practice in any of the following areas: clinical,
diagnostic, military, public health, regulatory, or other.
- Excellence in Teaching and Research: Nominee's contributions to the
profession may have been made in either or both of the following areas:
Excellence in Teaching and/or Excellence in Research.
The award consist of a plaque that will be presented to the awardee. In
addition, each recipient will have his/her name added to a plaque in Bustad
The nomination form can be completed online and then printed, OR the
form may be printed blank and completed by hand OR the form may be completed
online, saved and emailed as an attachment along with any other supporting
- Please complete the nomination form (yellow link below).
- Arrange for two additional recommendation letters to be sent from
others in support of this nomination.
- Additional sheets and supportive documents can also be attached.
(The more information you can provide, the better the chances are for
Please mail, email or fax this form to:
PO Box 647010
College of Veterinary Medicine
Washington State University
Pullman WA 99164-7010