1. IPN Christmas party on Friday Dec. 10 6-9pm. Fundraising for the club. Looking at doing a cake walk and bing bag toss for kids and raffle for the adults. As for entertainment looking at options in a Night Before Finals poem.
2. Ushering commencement on Saturday Dec 11th at 10 am -> Intrest was shown, need to confirm Volunteers at next club meeting
3. Previews Monday's from 11:30-1:30 on Oct. 18th, 11th and Nov. 1st, 8th( this one is pre-vet) Lisa and Mark were both interested in doing this event.
4. Krispy Kreme fundraiser to be delivered Friday November 5th. Melissa could you please generate a list of all the Departments and I will create the signup sheet. If possible lets have the Krispy Kreme fundraiser up next Friday.
5. Thank you gifts for guest speakers ----->Bill Starbucks Mug and $5 gift certificate; Mr. Wu WSU mug
6. Setting up having advertisement on the plasma screen the week before and of the event Lisa is checking with the Newspapers on promoting the events as well as getting the events on WSU announcements and Calander. CALL ME IF YOU NEED HELP -------> the contact info for the WAMI program is DR. Andrew Turner. Pre- Med club contact would be Karen Chase, don't forget pre-pharmacy and zoology club.
7. Future events: School trips--------> find out the prep times of the teachers and talk to them then about visiting the schools. Also in the spring do not do the 5th graders because neuro class does them.
If anyone would like more information about club activities or opportunities discussed at the last meeting, please contact Lisa Adler (email@example.com). We are however open to ideas for the club itself. This includes possible lecture topics that those of you and your fellow students may be interested in hearing about or other activities you would like to see the club partake in.