Veterinary Information Systems
provides technical support for the Students, Staff, and Faculty of the College of Veterinary Medicine at Washington State University.
VIS consists of four divisions:
- Technical Systems maintains the college's computer help desk, and provides support for software, e-mail, file and print services, and other server functions.
- Medical Informatics WADDL databases and Unix systems (we don't do Windows).
- Instructional Systems provides support for academic areas and most of our Web.
- Electronics and Computer Maintenance assist with hardware related issues for computing, scientific equipment, and other electronic hardware support.
Help Desk Information
- Location: McCoy 111
- Phone: (509)335-0101
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours of Service: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday