College of Veterinary Medicine

In Memory of Our Beloved...

Molly


  Molly
I adopted Molly from Furry Friends here in Vancouver last December and soon discovered that the cause of her severe inner ear infections was due to food allergies.  She was 5 years old at that time, and, being moved around a lot throughout her life, she was not sufficiently diagnosed until the last months she was alive.  She then showed symptoms of early diabetes which we were going to have to treat, but she ended up throwing a blood clot in her back legs early one morning and had to be put down.






Beverly O.


Last Edited: Oct 14, 2008 8:47 AM
Pet Loss Hotline,  PO Box 647060 , Washington State University, Pullman WA 99164-7060, 509-335-5704, Contact Us   Safety Links