Graduate and postgraduate clinical programs (residencies and internships) are administered by the respective departments in the WSU College of Veterinary Medicine.
Learn more about our degree granting programs, residencies and internships.
- Department of Veterinary Microbiology and Pathology (VMP)
- Integrative Physiology and Neuroscience (IPN)
- School of Molecular Biosciences (SMB)
- Paul G. Allen School for Global Animal Health
- Radiology Residencies and Internships
Learn more about the Integrated Program in Biomedical Sciences (iPBS) that is available to all CVM PhD students.For details on graduate education also see the WSU Graduate School.