We're almost done, but there are still a number of tasks that need attention to bring the exercise to a close and make sure the case you facilitated is left in good condition for the next time it is used.
Final Check List (Post DC Checklist)
1. Complete all required evaluations and feedback forms:
- Evaluation of DC Grand Round presentations- you filled out for each of your clinics
- Individual Student evaluation (optional) -If you or your client completed separate evaluations for individual students, pass those to Rachel Halsey as well. We will return those on the same day the Clinic evaluations are returned.
- Rubric for providing feedback on SOAP's and MPL (you can use this simple rubric to help assess academic SOAPs.
- Facilitator Evaluation for each clinic- online form using Google Forms
2. Organize your students' DC Medical Records for archival purposes.
- Including their presentation handout and literature search.
3. Update and organize your case to be used again
- See this link on Final Disposition of DC Case and case record for details. The goal is to leave the record so that it looks and works like you'd like to receive it if you were facilitating the case NEXT TIME.
Facilitator comments - "Notes for Next Time": This is HUGE and needs to be completed!
4. Return all material (Case material, case record, your client's DC Client Handbook, Student DC medical records, and all other material)
- Bring all material to Rachel Halsey
5. Sign WSU paperwork for travel reimbursement and honorarium
6. Prepare for facilitator debriefing meeting - Thoughts on your case, client, students, exercise, element of the DC, etc.
- If, by chance, you are leaving time before the facilitators meet, be sure to communicate your impressions and recommendation to your co-facilitator and/or Steve/Rachel before you leave.