Use the online case folder to store ALL case material and documents. There you will find a folder labeled with your case and previous year’s information.
(Using this folder will decrease the chances of documents being misplaced.)
Each case is also stored as a hard copy, and given to the facilitators upon arrival or earlier if local.
- On the J drive – DCInstructorsOnly – Case & Case Material folder – select the DC you are currently in and find your case.
- Dropbox – All cases have been placed in a drop box and shared with you. You can use this prior and during the week. At the conclusion of the event, all material will need to be placed in the J drive & CD. The drop box file will be deleted 1 month after the event.
Post-DC - folder needs
Once the DCs are completed the following documents and information need to be organized and returned.
- Organize your students' DC Medical Records for archival purposes. Including their presentation handout and literature search.
- Update and organize your case to be used again
See this link on Final Disposition of DC Case and case record for details. The goal is to leave the record so that it looks and works like you'd like to receive it if you were facilitating the case NEXT TIME.
- Facilitator comments - "Notes for Next Time": This is HUGE and needs to be completed!
- Return all material (Case material, case record, your client's DC Client Handbook, Student DC medical records, and all other material)
Bring all material to Rachel Halsey as soon as possible.