Resources / Reference Material
- WSU CVM Internal Instruction Support:
- Writing Learning Objectives (Shreyer Inst., Penn State)
- Course Based Review and Assessment: Methods for Understanding Student Learning
- Writing Learning Objectives
- Bloom's Taxonomy - Interactive Model
- WSU-Global video blog about Teaching with Technology
- WSU Global Campus - eLearning Services
- Harvard Launches Education Research Website
- Presentation Captured: WSU faculty-led workshop- Tips & Strategies from Award-Winning Faculty
- Flipped Classroom Kit
- Team Based Learning Collaborative
- "The Innovative Instructor" - is a forum for articles on teaching excellence at Johns Hopkins University.
- WSU Tegrity Lecture Capture Instructions
- Journal of Microbiology and Biology Education (JMBE) - American Society for Microbiology’s open source online education journal
- Higher Education Academy Subject Centre for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine (UK)
- Science in the Classroom - an Educational Resources from Science
- Khan Academy - Resource with many educational short lessons on topics from physics to math to biology
- International Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning - is an open, peer-reviewed, international electronic journal published twice a year by the Center for Excellence in Teaching at Georgia Southern University.
- NBME: Writing Multiple Choice Questions: An Introductory Tutorial
- Describing & Measuring Undergraduate Stem Teaching Practices- A document on practical assessment that is a good place for people thinking about implementing change in a classroom up to an entire academic program.
- Learning Objectives: