College of Veterinary Medicine Research Symposium
Who Can Submit a Research Poster?
- Undergraduate students, graduate students, and post-doctoral students in the School of Molecular Biosciences, the Allen School, the Integrative Physiology and Neuroscience department, the Veterinary Microbiology and Pathology department, and the Veterinary Clinical Sciences department.
- DVM students, residents, and interns in the Veterinary Clinical Sciences department and Veterinary Teaching Hospital.
Who Can Attend the Research Symposium?Everyone is welcome. Faculty, staff, and students in the college and the greater WSU community are invited to attend the poster viewing.
2019 College of Veterinary Medicine Research Symposium:
Date: Thursday, October 24, 2019
Location: Veterinary and Biomedical Research Building (VBRB)
Time: Public viewing of posters: 3:30-5:30 pm
Reception begins at 5:00 p.m. with heavy hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar. The program starts at 5:30 p.m. in Science Forum room 305.
- Dean’s Outstanding Junior Faculty Research Award presentation
- 2019 Zoetis Award for Veterinary Research Excellence
- Faculty keynote address by the Zoetis Award recipient
- Presentation of prizes for the poster competition
- Undergraduate student
- Graduate student
- Postdoctoral researcher
- DVM student and intern
- DVM resident
Deadline for abstract and poster submissions : October 1, 2019
Poster dimensions: maximum of 4 feet x 4 feet
Abstract must be included in the upper left corner of the poster.
Thanks to the generosity of Zoetis, the College of Veterinary Medicine will host the
21st CVM Research Symposium on October 24, 2019